With proven track record in 5 continents and more than 300 projects in more than 55 countries all over the world, Sensoneo provides smart enterprise-grade waste management solutions for cities and businesses to cost-efficiently manage the waste lifecycle and improve the environment and well-being of people. Through its unique smart waste management technology, Sensoneo is redefining the way waste is managed. Sensoneo solutions cover from asset tracking for bins all the way to the automated on-demand collection planning.
Sensoneo combines 3 solutions for Smart waste – Asset Management, Waste Monitoring and Route Planning solution. Sensoneo’s proven solutions reduce waste collection costs by at least 30% and lower carbon emissions in cities up to 60%.
Asset Management for trash bins via RFID tags and readers:
Sensoneo Asset Management solution allows cities and businesses to get a clear understanding of the complex bin infrastructure they manage.
Sensoneo Asset Management solution enables you to digitize your bin infrastructure. It combines RFID tags and stickers, Smart Waste Management System, Mobile App and RFID readers.
By tagging all bins and containers you identify and record all assets (bins) in a digital inventory in the Smart Waste Management System, powerful cloud-based platform. RFID features enable automatic service verifications (proof-of-service) and automatic update of the bin database.
Waste monitoring with Smart Sensors:
Sensoneo Waste Monitoring solution allows cities and businesses to uncover and finally understand the complex dynamics of their waste production.
Waste Monitoring solution combines Smart Sensors, Smart Waste Management System and Citizen App. The Smart Sensors use ultrasound technology to measure the fill levels in bins and containers and send the data to the Smart Waste Management System, a powerful cloud-based platform, via the Internet of Things (Sigfox, NB-IoT, LoRaWAN, GPRS) providing cities and businesses with data-driven decision making, and optimization of waste collection routes, frequencies and vehicle loads.
Achieving waste collection savings by 30%.
Route Planning for waste collection:
Sensoneo Route Planning solution enables you to optimize and automate planning of waste collection routes.
It combines the Smart Waste Management System, Driver Navigation App, Watchdog and it can incorporate data from Smart Sensors and/or Smart Tags. Our Route Planning enables to automate the management of the waste collection routes, based on precise pre-defined data regarding waste collection vehicles, depots, and landfills/ incineration sides. The aim is that every single waste collection route is planned to maximize the utilization of your resources (fleet, FTEs, time), i.e. Fewer kilometers driven per kilogram of collected waste.
The solution’s benefits:
- Manage and Understand Your Waste –
- Accurate overview of the amount of waste in all containers
- Access to detailed and highly valuable data: statistics and reports, analysis, evaluations, predictions, trends and others
- Make data-driven decisions rather than guess
- Manage your fleet
- Improve Health, Safety and Well-being –
- Containers are never overflowed
- Roads are not blocked by waste collection tracks for no reason
- Reduce annoying noise and bad smell in streets as a result of redundant collections
- As a result, citizens are not annoyed for no reason and are getting better service
- Cost Saving –
- Collect waste on an as-needed basis
- Significant savings on fuel costs, vehicle maintenance, working hours and labor costs
- Optimization of waste collection logistics – ability to plan and control optimal collection routes and use built-in professional navigation
- Reduce OPEX –
- Rapid investment return (Deployment of the solution could immediately yield to up to 30% cost savings – conservative estimation)
- Low operational cost thanks to the “MESH” concept – the solution is built to optimize data transfer costs and battery energy due to the option to use neighbor sensors as master / slave.
- Environmentally Responsible –
- Minimize contamination of containers’ surrounding – clean environment, no bad smells, no rodent/rats, etc’
- Elimination of excess emissions – decrease the amount of fuel required to collect the waste
- Reduction of deployment of waste collection tracks – less noise pollution
- Make the citizens involved by a unique free smart phone application
- Cost-effective proof-of-service by using RFID tags/stickers and readers