ZigBee Wireless Modules
Our ZigBee wireless modules’ compact design allows easy integration into a variety of systems.
Nietzsche’s ZigBee modules can be used in a variety of networking applications such as home automation, health care systems, smart buildings, industrial auto-control measurement and monitoring, and energy efficiency systems.
- The OTA model provides OTA firmware upgrade options, allowing you to upgrade your ZigBee module to Nietzsche’s latest technologies.
- The ZigBee modules’ versatility makes them suitable for a wide range of uses minimizing development costs and time as well as broadening wireless and internet networking capabilities.
- Applicable for devices using 20 GPIO for UART, SPI, I2C, AI, DI and DO for building IEEE 802.15.4 compatible ZigBee wireless networks lowering R&D costs and greatly reducing development time.
- Some ZigBee module can be used as an end device, a router or a coordinator.
- Auto-repair & auto reconnection for connection stability & integrity.