The MM002-xx-EU family include long-range and low power (LPWAN) wireless modules operating in 868MHz unlicensed band (intended for products deployed in EU; other freq. can be supported for volume orders). With interference robustness and low power consumption, it is the best solution for applications requiring long range, maximum battery lifetime and secure radio link. This module integrates a SX1272 LoRa transceiver from Semtech and a low power ARM Cortex M3 controller.
Module HW interfaces have been designed to be configurable to match with specific customers’ requirements without HW modification. HW protocols used by classical sensors are supported by the module and can have different instances: I2C, SPI, UART, GPIO, ADC, DAC, etc’
The Module can be soldered on another board like a SMD component.
The MM002-xx-EU module has been designed to match with the European R & TTE guidelines and is compliant with ETSI EN300-220.
This module can be used as companion modem or can, on request, integrate customer application software to control directly sensors through dedicated HW pins for cost and power consumption reduction.
2 versions are available:
- MM002-L-EU: A LoRa™ WAN 1.0 EU Class A & C bidirectional protocol stack version
- MM002-LS-EU: A Full bi-mode bidirectional LoRa™/SIGFOX™ protocol stack version
- Frequency range: ISM band from 863Mhz to 870Mhz (Intended for products deployed in EU)
- Additional frequency bands will be added soon
- Other freq. can be supported for volume orders
- Dimensions: 14,4mm x 26,4mm x 2,5mm
- Modulation: LoRa™ / SIGFOX™/FSK
- Maximum output power: +14dBm (+20dBm as option)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Operating temperature: -20°C +70°C
- Good buildings penetration
- Long Range protocol stack software (SIGFOX™ / LoRa WAN 1.0 EU Class A & C)
- Soldered like an SMD component
- Usable as Modem companion or with embedded customer application software (option)
- RoHS conformance / Pre-Certified EN 300-220
- Shield ready (option)